Friday, December 07, 2007

I have energy!

What do I do when not all tired out from training? Creative stuff.
This model had been languishing in the junk room since I moved from the Kickapoo house. I finally finished it up this evening.


I am now finishing up the Jupiter 2 then I'll get at my copy of Robby The Robot.

All of this is dependent on if I will have power after this weekend. It will be a pain in the ass to move all my model stuff and the greys over to my dad's. He has a kagillion square feet and a heated pool for us so it beats the Super 8.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one you probably member' http://davesbikeblog.blogspot.com/

CMac

Melody! said...

I member back in the day seeing ads in the back of bicycle magazines pertaining to the likes of Moulton and other custom steel builders such as Bob Jackson and Richard Sachs. It was sooo exotic to think about a custom built frame! Back then a Basso/Rossin etc was $1250.00 for a Super Record equipped bike. Now...well, forget about it.
I would love to have a steel frame. My favoritist part is this right here.. "testa forcella"! ...for some appreciation for the master,

Anonymous said...

Maybe with all this energy you could update your blog?

Anonymous said...

I second that, hell even Melody updates her blog more than you.
TM