Mertz I stole that pic of me Jason and Jason and posted it on my blog. Hope you don't mind. Linkers my blog dude I just started it.Brad Jackson
Nice photogs Mikey. Looks like the old road out to Hardees in Rogersville if my memory serves me.Spooky cool shot of your pups!bgoir
Stealaway Brad. I'll check your stuff.Steve. I believe the first pic is going up that one hill heading south out of Turners toward "Crossroads"/Four Corners. The second is west of Fordland on Highway PeePee.
Where's the BEEF!
What the hell are talking about?
Nelson and Dr. Ned... those guys didn't miss their pre-ride meal.
Now play nice. Nice avatar. Never fails to FREAK ME OUT!Steve. You are right. The photo is from FR170 going east right past 125.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Mertz I stole that pic of me Jason and Jason and posted it on my blog. Hope you don't mind. Linkers my blog dude I just started it.
Brad Jackson
Nice photogs Mikey. Looks like the old road out to Hardees in Rogersville if my memory serves me.
Spooky cool shot of your pups!
bgoir
Stealaway Brad. I'll check your stuff.
Steve. I believe the first pic is going up that one hill heading south out of Turners toward "Crossroads"/Four Corners. The second is west of Fordland on Highway PeePee.
Where's the BEEF!
What the hell are talking about?
Nelson and Dr. Ned... those guys didn't miss their pre-ride meal.
Now play nice.
Nice avatar. Never fails to FREAK ME OUT!
Steve. You are right. The photo is from FR170 going east right past 125.
Post a Comment