Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hibernation fugitive

What I think is weird is that not only is there not a body of water within a quarter mile from where I found this guy but also it is 89 DEGREES ON OCT, 6TH!


Quite handsome.

I like frogs.

I went to Turners Station today to mail some letters and buy some stamps while out riding today. The postmistress made fun of me because I still have 37 cent stamps.

4 comments:

darkhorserider1 said...

Thats a real handsome little fellow.

Anonymous said...

Ode To Gaia:

Oh Momma!

p.s. this was inspired by the poem Ode To My Goldfish: Oh Wet Pet!

Joe B.

Melody! said...

Per wiki:
"The Gaia hypothesis is an ecological hypothesis that proposes that living and nonliving parts of the earth are viewed as a complex interacting system that can be thought of as a single organism. Named after the Greek earth goddess, this hypothesis postulates that all living things have a regulatory effect on the Earth's environment that promotes life overall." Soundas good to me.

Learn something new everyday. Yes sir.

Oh lordie.

Shane L Nelson said...

Froggy went a courtin and he did ride with Mike Mertz.