Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Monday's mid-morning visit with my sis and kids..

Monday, my sister came over to see her boyfriend Tonka.

Billy got to see his grilfriend Puff.
Mert. Queen of The Castle and farter.

Rupert would'nt participate in the photo fun so no shots of him.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Greys Eddison--a rescued Greyhound me mum adopted some time ago. He was a champion speedster down in Florida. His name is on some wall along with other former champions at a track.

Joe B.

Anonymous said...

AUHH, they look just like you. hehehehe!

Melody! said...

Oh be quiet darkhorse.

Melody! said...

Joe.
Do you think this is him? <

Slightly different spelling though. Was he born in 1989 like this guy? He was from FL.

Melody! said...

If you guys have picture of him and that is him, you can upload it to that site and update his info. That's what I do with my guys. It's fun.

Anonymous said...

I just responded but nothing went through....I'll give it another try.

I'm willing to bet that is him but the record doesn't show he won any c-ships. It just states he had two races. It's more than likely him. Maybe the rescue center said he was a champion just to get someone to adopt him. Next time I'm in St. Boogie I'll retrieve a picture of him.

I miss Eddy--he was a good dog. He liked cheese a lot. He was timid b/c of the abuse and neglect after his racing days passed. He had scar tissue on his paws from being chained up on blacktops in mid-summer heat before he was rescued. Essentially the heat baked his paws. I remember whenever storms would roll through he would tremble and not leave me mums side. But he was real cool and a good dog. It's cool you were able to find that info.

Joe B.

Anonymous said...

Is posting his lineage honoring dog racing? The industry that continues to abuse dogs. . .

Just wondering.