Monday, July 09, 2007

My homage to Byron's homage.




How Melody just loves to spend a Sunday evening.



Now the after effects.

o
Finally what the heck is this. It's something we see everyday although rarely looked at studiously.

I would think that the letters and numbers would indicate some sort of identifier.

6 comments:

Steve Inmon said...

Big Byron would be impressed with your work. Look out Hollywood.

Melody is much faster than I am on the bike!

That would be a good old fashioned telephone pole.

oxhqnru

Melody! said...

Damn!

Okay. Good Steve. We need to go further. What does all the notation mean?

byron said...

that is gross.

byron said...

wow, I am speechless by that Mike. I really am. I cannot imagine how hard those actors must be to work with. good thing that brad wasn't home when you filmed it or he might have busted out his device.

by the way, you should really see this movie this summer. take good care of that posse of your's my man.

Steve Inmon said...

Byron-(this movie) is hilarious!

Mike,
The notation is as follows:
CUS-City Utilities Spfd
Symbol-this side points upward
9-comes after the 8th pole and before the 10th pole
J-05-installed Jan of 2005
SPPA-Set pole position (A) not (B)
45-will withstand a 45 caliber round
4-40-Do four sets of sprints at 40 yard intervals

oddwhtlw

Melody! said...

OMG. WTF? LOL! Hee-heee Tee-hee.

You two just blew me away!

Byron, I will cherish that movie forever. Snif-sniff. Absoulutely genius.

Brad is very inclusive in his acceptance. He will forgo any Worlds' stripes in favor of these colors. Kelsey did a good striping job but clear coat was lacking on this his first job.