Monday, July 23, 2007

I love "dry" / "cool" air! It's sooo nice. More power. I'm not as hot. I can wear my arm skins without fear of overheating. I actually have energy. I hope it lasts until the Wed Nite ride.

I hate ragweed. It's out there. It's pollen is coming. It's related to the Sunflower. It robs my power. It makes me slow. It makes me feel as though I am 4 feet tall. I hope it dies. Die Ambrosia artemisiifolia! Die-die. Ambrosia? I think not.

Poor Sir Guy Ivanov. He almost fell over after giving it his all today. I feel like that sometimes.

1 comment:

ScottyD said...

I know you had to feel for the guy. HE went from full bore to almost falling over. I kept waiting for him to put a foot down. I bet he got an extra glass of champagne @ the Dinner table from Vino.