
The human body is a weird thing for sure. I have been training, on an average, of 2x/wk for the last month and a half. Lazy! Last Saturday me and Sean went out and did a low tempo 3hr ride then
sunday I went out by myself for what I hoped would be a glorious 6+ hr fall ride into the Nat'l Forest. Well at about 3 hrs in I fell completely apart and barely made it home. Yuck! So this week goes by and being full of self loathing I decide to head out this am for a 3 or 4hr endurance ride. Beautiful weather and colorful trees would be sure to make this a ride to remember. Well how! I ended up getting 5hrs and 93 mi! I felt like an atomaton. The power just kept coming like the Santa Annas. Ipod was great and a particularly memorable section of the ride was between Sparta and Dogwood. Neil's Down By The River put me in a real stone groove. Ya know what I'm sayin'? That long ass instrumental part with his guitar frying ya out! How the human body goes through the ebbs and tides remains a mystery. But as my pa says..."That's what makes a horse race."
I hope I can drill it tomorrow.
Have a nice day!



No comments:
Post a Comment