got new voter reg in the mail today. sitting on go waiting to make a difference. FYI I voted the right way last time so take zero responsibility for this administration.
Cool. I got mine a couple weeks ago.I unfortunately did'nt vote the last time so now I'm trying to make up.The Chimp in Charge is now giving a news conference and talking out of his earpiece. "Stay the course". "oh wait, that's not what I meant." cretins
Post a Comment
2 comments:
got new voter reg in the mail today. sitting on go waiting to make a difference. FYI I voted the right way last time so take zero responsibility for this administration.
Cool. I got mine a couple weeks ago.
I unfortunately did'nt vote the last time so now I'm trying to make up.
The Chimp in Charge is now giving a news conference and talking out of his earpiece. "Stay the course". "oh wait, that's not what I meant." cretins
Post a Comment