Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Mike. Corner pocket.
As I was heading into beautiful Cherry Valley Estates on my way back in from a recovery ride on Monday morn, I see with my little eye , a neighbor couple who ride stopped ,at an intersection adjacent to my path of travel, the mail lady in her truck talking to another neighbor, Tony Tarrash, who had the Bagel Bin a few years back. I was looking al bad-ass in my cool stuff when going around a corner a little over 20 mph, my front tire lost grip and I slid on my hip, hand, fore arm then feet for a good 15'. OMG! The embarrasement! The noise was horrendous and everyone wanted to help. I can't wait for this story to make it's way around the hood. Damn it's cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sounds like you need to hang out with Emery and Cale. I think Emery is upto 3 crashs in the last week. How about Tarrash's daughter... I think Emery dated her!
Have'nt seen his daughter but he's hot.
fbupz
carnage pics!
Copy and paste this long-ass sombitch! http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://seriocomic.com/images/20060407112344_carnage.jpg&imgrefurl=http://seriocomic.com/image/263&h=466&w=700&sz=221&hl=en&start=42&tbnid=q3l_LfgcPswRhM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=140&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcarnage%26start%3D40%26ndsp%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN
Post a Comment